Spearheaded by attorneys Jessica Dunne and Charlotte Nall, Farrow-Gillespie & Heath LLP opened its adoption law practice in 2017. The attorneys represent adoptive parents in legal adoptions proceedings and related areas of the law.
Jessica Dunne is an associate attorney at Farrow-Gillespie & Heath. Jessica has substantial experience in civil litigation with a special interest in estate planning, probate, guardianships, and adoption. Jessica graduated cum laude from Baylor Law School in 2011 where she was the recipient of the Presidential Scholarship. Jessica’s professional memberships include the Dallas Bar Association, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Texas Aggie Bar Association, Attorneys Serving the Community and the State Bar of Texas.
Charlotte Nall is an associate attorney at Farrow-Gillespie & Heath. Ms. Nall focuses her practice on probate litigation, general civil litigation, and adoption law. She serves as an attorney ad litem in cases for children in Child Protective Services. Ms. Nall’s commercial litigation and appellate law experience assists her in providing successful and efficient litigation strategies in adoption, probate, and guardianship proceedings.
The woman-owned law firm of Farrow-Gillespie & Heath LLP provides a full range of legal services to businesses, individuals, and nonprofit organizations.
Located in downtown Dallas since 2007, Farrow-Gillespie & Heath LLP is rated AV™ Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating awarded to law firms, and is certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE).
Representing companies and organizations from family-owned shops to the Fortune 1000 list, FGH’s award-winning attorneys offer a full complement of business legal services, including litigation and arbitration in the areas of personal injury defense, products liability, employment defense, securities, cyber-liability, and general commercial disputes. FGH also provides counsel in advertising and promotions law, employment law, contracts and business transactions, business formation and governance, commercial real estate, trademarks and copyrights, mergers & acquisitions, and taxation, as well as formation of nonprofit organizations.
For Families and Individuals
For individuals and families, FGH provides legal services including estate planning, probate and probate litigation, adoption, elder law and guardianships.
For Nonprofit Organizations
FGH is highly experienced in forming nonprofit organizations and applying for tax-exempt 501(c) status. For nonprofits that are already established, FGH provides board counsel, governance assistance, contracts, merger and acquisition counsel, and fundraising legal advice.
Experienced and Award-Winning
- Routinely named to awards lists, including . . .
- Texas Super Lawyers (a Thomson Reuters service) (Liza Farrow-Gillespie 2013-2017; Julie Heath 2012-2017; Scott Chase 2003-2017; Mary L. O’Connor 2010-13)
- Texas Super Lawyer “Rising Star” (a Thomson Reuters service) (Jennifer Lewis 2014-2018)
- Best Lawyers in America (listed by Woodward White, Inc.) (Scott Chase 2012-2018)
- Best Lawyers in Dallas (D Magazine) (Liza Farrow-Gillespie 2013-2017; Julie Heath 2017; Mary L. O’Connor 2017; Scott Chase 2013-2016)
- Substantial experience with large Dallas law firms
- Winner of a "Top 10 Texas Verdict," Texas Lawyer Magazine, 2010
- Board Certifications, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, in Health Law (Scott Chase) and Personal Injury Trial Law (Henry Wehrmann)
- Former Probate Court Judge
- Routinely appointed in civil matters by state and federal judges
- Former federal judicial law clerks, interns, briefing attorney
- Former General Counsel with publicly traded companies
- Member, National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms